The personal information we collect from you generally includes your name, address, telephone number/s and information required for order processing and payment for products and services provide by us through the ‘The Grogfather’ website. We may also collect information from you concerning your preferred wine type/s or for other related products or services provided on 'The Grogfather' website.
We collect your personal information through a range of sources including information you provide over the telephone to 'The Grogfather' and via surveys and questionnaires you complete.
If you don’t provide us with certain information, we may be unable to provide you the information, products or services you wish to buy or receive.
- To provide you with information you request about us, the products or services we offer through 'The Grogfather' or special offers provided by third parties to our members through thegrogfather.com.au
- To provide products or services you request from time to time;
- To process and obtain payment for any wine or other products or services you order from thegrogfather.com.au;
- If necessary, to verify your identity or age (i.e. over 18);
- To contact you for direct marketing and promotional purposes including providing you with information about new products or services, events and special offers, unless you tell us that you not wish to receive this type of information.
We may also send you electronic messages updating you about products, services, offers and special offers. We will only send you electronic messages if you have consented to receive them or it can be inferred from your existing business or other relationship with 'The Grogfather', that there is a reasonable expectation of receiving those electronic messages. All electronic messages will identify 'The Grogfather'.
We currently use contractors to prepare and send mail-outs and deliver products. We will only disclose your personal information to those contractors or other third parties:
- To allow your orders to be processed and delivered to you;
- To provide you with marketing and other information about 'The Grogfather' and its own or related products and services;
- If you authorise us to do so;
- If required or permitted by law.
'The Grogfather' will not sell your personal information to 3rd parties.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is protected from risks such as loss, unauthorised access or use, destruction, modification or disclosure. We only permit our authorised personnel to access your personal information.
Emails are not a secure method of transmitting information. Accordingly, we cannot accept responsibility for the security of information sent to us via email.
You have the right to access personal information which we have collected from you within the requirements of the Act.
We may withhold or refuse you access to your personal information if we are legally authorised to do so or where its disclosure to you is restricted by law, is the subject of legal action, or may compromise the privacy of another person.
Where marketing information is forwarded to you via electronic messages, there will be a functional unsubscribe mechanism contained in the message.
If you no longer wish to be contacted by us or receive marketing information, you can advise us:
- by calling 1300 Grogfather
- by emailing us at email@example.com
- by clicking the unsubscribe function (where marketing information is sent electronically)
We will keep a record of your request to ensure you do not receive that information in the future.
You cannot refuse to receive information which we are required to provide you by law.