‘The Grogfather’ will keep delivery rates at the bare minimum. Delivery will be capped at $6.95 per case within South East Queensland. South East Queensland includes Toowoomba, Noosa and Coolangatta. Please feel free to contact ‘The Grogfather’ to confirm your delivery address is within this area. Delivery outside of this area will be capped at $13.95 per case.
What makes up a Case?
A case may consist of:
- Up to 12 mixed bottles of any wine, spirit or non-alcoholic product. Each bottle may contain up to 1.25 litres.
- Any single full case of beer, cider, or pre-mixed spirits (either a case of 12,15,18,20,24 or 30).
- Any combination of 12 individual bottles of beer or cider less than 500ml.
- Any 3 x 10 packs of beers or pre-mixed spirits.
If you pay by credit card or PayPal, you can request ‘The Grogfather’ to leave your delivery unattended on your doorstep. ‘The Grogfather’ delivery drivers reserve the right to leave a card (instead of the goods) even if you have requested an unattended delivery. They may choose to do so if:
- There is no clear delivery instruction authorising them to leave the parcel in a safe place.
- Somebody is home but they cannot provide proof of age.
- The driver is concerned that minors are present in the vicinity of your premises.
Unattended delivery is not available for:
- Orders paid for by gift card
- Premises that do not receive daily roadside letter delivery from Australia POST
To redeem your free delivery from ‘The Grogfather’ you must enter your specific promotional code during checkout. This code will only be valid during the promotional period specified in each particular promotion. Free Delivery is only valid in South East Queensland. Excludes Beer, Cider & RTD’s. Each specific promotional code can only be redeemed once per customer. These offers may be withdrawn at any time without notice.
Delivery Time Frames
‘The Grogfather’ endeavours to deliver your goods as soon as possible. Within South East Queensland goods will be delivered within 2-3 business days of ordering. Longer waiting periods may apply for ‘Rare’ and ‘Vintage’ items and for delivery outside of South East Queensland. Business days are Monday to Friday, excluding all public holidays.
By law we are not able to deliver products that exceed 70% ABV (alcohol by volume). We may also limit the number of products purchased as per our retail quantity limits. ‘The Grogfather’ will not deliver wine under any circumstances to any of the following Dry Area Locations:
• Aurukun Postcode – 4871
• Bamaga Postcode – 4876
• Cherbourg Postcode – 4605
• Doomadgee Postcode – 4830
• Hope Vale Postcode – 4895
• Injinoo Postcode – 4876
• Kowanyama Postcode – 4871
• Lockhart Postcode – 4871
• Mapoon Postcode – 4874
• Mornington Island Postcode – 4871
• Napranum Postcode – 4874
• New Mapoon Postcode – 4876
• Palm Island Postcode – 4816
• Pormpuraaw Postcode – 4871
• Seisia Postcode – 4876
• Umagico Postcode – 4876
• Woorabinda Postcode – 4713
• Wujal Wujal Postcode – 4895
• Yarrabah Postcode – 4871
Change or Cancel Your Order
Unfortunately, you cannot amend an order after it has been placed. Please contact ‘The Grogfather’ to confirm whether there is still time to change or cancel your order on 1300 GROGFATHER between 9am-7pm, Monday to Friday. If you wish to make an enquiry outside of these hours please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your order has already been processed, you may still be able to return your order.
‘The Grogfather’ supports the responsible service of alcohol. It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years. You must be over 18 to place an order online, over the phone, or to receive a delivery.